Beer subscription boxes are diverse and popular. Now we’re seeing the same attention being paid to cider lovers.
Best of British Beer have already proved their booze selection and delivering skills with beer. They’ve extended their prowess into the cider market with their Best of British Cider Vintage Crate Selection.
A dozen bottles of British quality ciders, all 500ml, in a reusable wooden crate would make an extra-special Christmas present for a special cider-drinking person.
Best of British source their cider from award winning independent cider houses such as Sheppy’s, Thistly Cross, Thirsty Farmer, Henny’s, Taffy Apples and many more. The ciders range from dry through to sweet, but you can let them know if you have a preference and have your boxes modified to suit.
This selection, complete with it’s handmade, (sustainable) pine box, is £51.50.
The wooden crate and quality selection makes this a beautiful gift. A lot of thought has been put into the variety of ciders. The fact that it’s independent cider houses rather than ‘supermarket cider’ means that you’re not only getting a quality selection of drink, you’re also supporting independent small businesses. It’s a win-win situation!
The Best of British Vintage Style Wooden Cider Crate can be found here.
One lucky sausage will get a chance to win a box for themselves. Simply enter using the widget below by midnight on 9th December 2018. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date is 9th December 2018 at midnight.
2. The prize is a Best of British Cider Vintage Crate Selection.
3.Entrants must be 18 or over and reside in the UK.
4. No cash alternative.
5. The winner will be picked from all valid entries at random.
6. Don’t use multiple email address to enter the competition. Entries suspected of cheating will be invalidated.
7. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date. They will be notified and will have 7 days to respond. In the event that no response is received, a further winner will be drawn and so on.