I don’t think I’m even going out on a limb when I say that the Christmas Tipple Box Cocktail Set is the finest cocktail box I’ve ever seen.
Tipple Box’s festive vodka, gin and Christmas liqueur cocktail box is simply a triumph.
As a seasonal celebration of Christmas spirits, it hits every single note. It is respectful with its nods to traditional festive flavours and Tipple Box make their mixes with the finest of quality ingredients. Everything you would want from a Christmas cocktail set is here.
For your money, you get four cocktails. These are White Lady, Lemon Meringue Pie-tini, Plum Fizz and Clementine cocktails.You also get the Muddle cocktail magazine for good measure(s).
The ingredients from the box includes one each of:
Rock Rose Gin 5cl (5cl, 41.5% abv)
Holy Grass Vodka 5cl (5cl, 41.5% abv)
Quince Bramley & Gage Liqueur 5cl (5cl, 18% abv)
Limoncello Liqueur (5cl, 18% abv)
Heron Valley Lemon Juice 200ml
Edinburgh Gin Plum & Vanilla Liqueur (5cl, 18% abv)
Fentimans Ginger Beer 200ml
Rhubarb & Ginger Norfolk Cordial 5cl
Glitter Shimmer Syrup 5cl
As either an essential for a Christmas party, a gift idea for a Christmas present or something for yourself, a visit to Tipple Box would be a wise move. The Christmas Tipple Box Cocktail Set is a fair £25.95 for the contents detailed above.
To be in with a chance of winning a Christmas Tipple Box Cocktail Set, enter using the widget below by midnight on Sunday 9th December 2018. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date is 9 December 2018 at midnight.
2. The prize is one Tipple Box of cocktail goodies!
3.Entrants must be 18 or over and reside on the UK mainland.
4. No cash alternative.
5. The winner will be picked from all valid entries at random.
6. Don’t use multiple email address to enter the competition. Entries suspected of cheating will be invalidated.
7. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date. They will be notified and will have 7 days to respond. In the event that no response is received, a further winner will be drawn and so on.