Last December I reviewed Le Petit Ballon, a wine subscription service.
I was very impressed with their knowledge, background, choices of wine, service & presentation. (By presentation, I meant their website as well as the what arrives through your letterbox.)
This month’s selection, for example, is not only interesting and delicious, but also simply looks fantastic. Every month’s selection has a theme, and this month’s is ‘voyage around the world’ focusing on international wines.
A white wine from India, and a fantasticly presented Carnet Sauvignon from Chile. The bottles themselves are conversation pieces, and the information contained within includes details on the wine and a recipe to go with it!
All the good stuff I said about Le Petit Ballon last December still stands. The booze recommendation / delivery market is full of choices. Le Petit Ballon is right up there with the best of them.
How would you like £10 off your first subscription box with Le Petit Ballon? Of course you would! If you’ve not used their service before, then use the code ‘LPB10’ at the checkout at their website. Nice!
Those lovely folk at Le Petit Ballon are offering one lucky winner a couple of select bottles of wine. Simply enter using the widget below before midnight on 20 May 2017 and you could be enjoying this wonderful wine!
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date is 20 May 2017 at midnight.
2. The prize is two bottles of wine from Le Petit Ballon!
3.Entrants must be 18 or over and reside on the UK mainland.
4. No cash alternative.
5. The winner will be picked from all valid entries at random.
6. Don’t use multiple email address to enter the competition. Entries suspected of cheating will be invalidated.
7. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date. They will be notified and will have 7 days to respond. In the event that no response is received, a further winner will be drawn and so on.