I’m a long-time admirer of Pomora Olive Oil.
The supreme quality of their olive oil coupled with their ethical approach to their product is an irresistible combination. You can adopt an olive tree ande ach quarter you’ll receive a shipment of 3x250ml tins of oil from your tree alternating between a plain oil quarter and a flavoured oil quarter.
The variety of flavours within their oils spark the imagination. Delicious olie oil infused with lemon, or chili, or basil, or one of many other flavours instantly add an extra dimension to recipes.
Last weekend, I baked a loaf of bread, adding some Pomora rosemary oil. A simple thing to do, with a huge & delicious outcome.
Pomora offer adoption subscriptions for people interested in upping their olive oil game. You will receive a combination of olive oils, including flavoured and extra virgin. Three ornate tins per box, and those eating your cooking will thank you for it.
It’s a great idea for a Christmas present. You can read more about Pomora at their website.
One lucky winner will get a selection of all the different types of Pomora Olive Oil! That’s a twelve tins of top quality olive oil, with a mixture of flavoured and extra virgin. If you like cooking, this is perfect for you! Simply enter using the widget below by midnight on 30 November 2018. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date is 30 November 2018 at midnight.
2. The prize is one year’s subscription to Pomora Olive Oil.
3.Entrants must be 18 or over and reside on the UK mainland.
4. No cash alternative.
5. The winner will be picked from all valid entries at random.
6. Don’t use multiple email address to enter the competition. Entries suspected of cheating will be invalidated.
7. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw closing. They will be notified and will have 7 days to respond. In the event that no response is received, a further winner will be drawn and so on.