Tipple Box is my favourite cocktail company, and it’s not (just) because their founder is Scottish.
It’s their class, their quality and superb presentation that caught my eye when I wrote about them back in June.
Their website is so Art Deco that you wouldn’t be surprised if Jeeves and Wooster popped out the screen to update you on the latest gossip on Toppy, Oofy and Stiffy.
They know their stuff at Tipple Box, and they’re not afraid to share their knowledge. Their website has a large Cocktail Library to drool over. This knowledge is used to source and prepare fantastic cocktails for you, should you fancy treating yourself.
Unlike some other subscription services, they don’t lock you in to a fixed period. You can cancel when you like and pick it up again at your leisure. This is what would make it such a good Christmas present for anyone who likes a wee Tipple. When you hear that their Christmas cocktails next months will be Mulled Winter Fruits Punch and a Gingerbread Martini, then I’m sure you can think of someone who would appreciate this on Christmas Day!
How about £10 off your first subscription box then? This is all adding up to be a very good idea for a present for someone! If you sign up at Tipple Box and use the code XMASPOST then you’ll get £10 off your first subscription box. Sweet! (Code valid until 24 Dec 16)
One lucky winner is going to get themselves Christmas cocktails from Tipple Box! Simply enter using the widget below before 30th November 2016 at midnight and you may be getting a visit from the Christmas Postman.
Competition is now over.
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date is 30 November 2016 at midnight.
2. The prize is one Tipple Box of cocktail goodies.
3.Entrants must be 18 or over and reside on the UK mainland.
4. No cash alternative.
5. The winner will be picked from all valid entries at random.
6. Don’t use multiple email address to enter the competition. Entries suspected of cheating will be invalidated.
7. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date. They will be notified and will have 7 days to respond. In the event that no response is received, a further winner will be drawn and so on.