Easter Fancy Dress Ideas

I’m loving the fact that Easter is a huge family celebration and it’s not just about the chocolate.

We’re all giving presents and doing something special for Easter weekend nowadays. If you’re looking for something unusual to get / do for Easter, then you should check out the Easter range of fancy dress costumes at Smiffys.

Fancy Dress

It’s a good laugh for the family to either dress up the adults or the kids. The kids love play acting but they also like nothing more than watching an adult act like a child!

We were invited to pick a costume from the Easter range to try out. Eve had no doubts – she wanted to dress as Shaun the Sheep!

The costume arrived and was a simple affair. A one piece suit zipped up the front and a brilliant Shaun the Sheep head sat on like a cosy hat.

Shaun the Sheep

It looks brilliant! Eve was hooked and wore it on a trip to the shops.

Shaun the Sheep

The mask looks just like Shaun. Eve had a great time. She is usually quite shy so the mask allowed her to be a bit more outgoing. When we got back, she wanted me to take some photos of her behaving like a sheep!

Shaun the Sheep

If you’re looking to dress up for Easter, you should pay a visit to Smiffys or check them out on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer : Smiffys sent us the Shaun the Sheep so we could review it.

1. 23 March 2016

This is a great idea, my kids love dressing up even though they are only little, i do like it that easter can be more than just chocolate and we can create fun family traditions.

2. 23 March 2016

Great idea about dressing up. We try and do alternative gifts etc when it comes to Easter rather than it all being able chocolate. I love the look of the Shaun the sheep costume.

3. 23 March 2016

Those costumes are fab! Would love a Sean the Sheep one too for my daughter, especially since its one of her favourite cartoons πŸ™‚

4. 23 March 2016

SUCH a fun costume. It’s not about the chocolate because chocolate doesn’t last πŸ˜‰

Alina from The Fairytale Pretty Picture and category manager at The Olive Fox

5. 23 March 2016

Omg that is so adorable. So need this costume for mine!

6. 23 March 2016

Oh my God, Eve looks so adorable! What a great costume! I’m a bit stuck because my Toddler would choose to be a mermaid and insist I carry her everywhere.

7. 23 March 2016

She looks great as Shaun the Sheep and she is clearly getting into character as much as she can!

8. Fi Ni Neachtain
    24 March 2016

That Shaun the Sheep costume is so adorable! Fun idea for the little ones πŸ™‚

9. 25 March 2016

I had forgotten all about Shaun the Sheep, he never seems to appear anywhere anymore.

10. Aw, that is the most adorable dress up outfit!! I want one in my my size! πŸ˜€